HarvesterLauncher.exe - fltsim. number limit?

Discussion about Prague Airport scenery
jan.podlipsky

Re: HarvesterLauncher.exe - fltsim. number limit?

Post by jan.podlipsky » Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:41 pm

Hi,

sorry, I have completely forgotten about your other request. Apologies for that.

We will discuss it, but I think it should be doable.
Jan Podlipský
Support Lead
XHT Labs

MGecko72

Post by MGecko72 » Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:14 pm

No problem. I'll be patient. ;-)

jan.podlipsky

Post by jan.podlipsky » Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:31 pm

MGecko72 wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:14 pm
No problem. I'll be patient. ;-)
Hi,

we have just deployed a new update which contains the NEO and MAX. We would really appreciate if you would test it out for us.

Simply reinstall the scenery with the installer you have.
Jan Podlipský
Support Lead
XHT Labs

MGecko72

Post by MGecko72 » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:14 pm

Hi,

after a new installation of MA Prague the harvest for the NEOs and MAXs is now working properly, but the jetways only dock with a few AI aircraft (e.g. an A320 at Gate 2, a B738 at Gate 16). A B738 from the same aircraft.cfg at Gate 15 will not dock at the same time. Aircraft that have just landed no longer dock at all.
I have the impression that it has less to do with the types of aircraft and more to do with the query routine, which stops after a few aircraft. Maybe an afcad-problem too. I don't know, I'm a little at a loss at the moment.

Mario

jan.podlipsky

Post by jan.podlipsky » Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:35 pm

Would you please be so kind and test it out with default airplanes only? That would help us to determine whether the AirportController is at fault, or the AI traffic addon.
Jan Podlipský
Support Lead
XHT Labs

MGecko72

Post by MGecko72 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:11 pm

With default AI-traffic it works. But default AI was the first thing I switched off in my simulator shortly after the installation. ;-)

By the way, at Gate 4 the jetway is somehow "to short".
LKPR_Gate4.jpg
LKPR_Gate4.jpg (4.74 MiB) Viewed 4240 times

jan.podlipsky

Post by jan.podlipsky » Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:43 am

MGecko72 wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:11 pm
With default AI-traffic it works. But default AI was the first thing I switched off in my simulator shortly after the installation. ;-)

By the way, at Gate 4 the jetway is somehow "to short".

LKPR_Gate4.jpg
Hi, we will take a look at the Gate 4.

However, regarding that AI traffic, unfortunately we cannot guarantee compatibility with every AI pack out there. Especially when some AI traffic developer is not playing by the rules. We have confirmed that several huge AI packs are working. Since the default AI traffic works, then it cannot be an AFCAD issue, because in that case, no AI traffic would work at all.
Jan Podlipský
Support Lead
XHT Labs

jan.podlipsky

Post by jan.podlipsky » Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:45 pm

So, we have investigated your issue with jetway at stand no. 4 and we have confirmed it.

However, after further analyzing the problem, we have determined that the whole jetway at that particular stand would have to be remodeled or replaced. Unfortunately after discussing this with the developer, we have determined that doing something like that would be really time demanding, and the fact that we are without a graphic designer for a few years now, makes this extremely hard for us to do. Unfortunately we are not a huge studio like ORBX or people at Aerosoft.

Especially when we have plan to end the support.

What is actually truly interesting, is the fact that no-one reported this issue to us, and from the look of it, it had to be there from the original release of the scenery.

So sorry to be the bearer of bad news, and I hope you understand. The only solution we can offer, is to try the GSX Level 2, or simply don't use the stand no. 4 at all.
Jan Podlipský
Support Lead
XHT Labs

Wolkenschreck

Post by Wolkenschreck » Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:44 am

Wow! Totally missed the update for the Harvester tool. That's a nice surprise. Thank you XHT :D